Monday, April 26

I just won't get off at all, I'll keep myself moving


Do you have Any idea how hard it is to take a good picture of a tiny cat that never sleeps but plays and runs around all day is? Or to get that tiny cat to stay in your pocket long enough to take that picture? Exactly, and that's why this picture is kinda hazy. But I still wanted to show it to you.

Last night I had a dream I was in New York again. It was a bit of a disappointment to wake up here again. Same old same old, nothing new, just this. Luckily, usually it's almost alright.

Okay, have another picture.

3 comments:

ctb said...

AAAAAAAAAAAADFHJDKBGJKABGDFJKAÖPocketsized kitty. :DD

Vappua odotellessa~

Maaret said...

Pocketsized kitty fits in your pocket but doesn't stay therelonger than a minute XD

Ahehee~

Anna Ambrose said...

Awwww! I love the kitten in the pocket. :)

-Anna
www.youtube.com/AnnaLovesVlogging