Tuesday, August 23

Day 22 plus a tiny battle

Photobucket


Yogurt with raspberries, tiny porridge with some nuts and banana, a nectarine.

Yesterday I bought a little electric whisk kinda thing that was on sale at Stockmann, not exactly adverticed to froth milk but I knew it could do just that, too. Yes, it Is rather hard to make lattes and cappuccinos without one. Not impossible, but it's a bit too much of a fuss. Anyway, when I got home it broke immediately when I got it out from it's package! But a tiny battle between me and the new little broken thing plus one sliced-open finger and some glue later, I won! I got it fixed! Haa, nice try, small kitchen appliance world but you'll have to try harder if you want to beat me! (Although, please don't. Let's be friends instead.)

No comments: