Monday, January 2

Day 135

Photobucket


Yogurt with goji berries, two tangerines, müesli bread. Oh my, but what's that on the background?

Photobucket


Gingerbread creatures! Best bits of the year: the glittering alien, the Lady Gaga giraffe, the cat family (french busy mother cat, Big daddy cat, chubby pyjamas son cat and the daddy's little darling daughter cat), the three partying ladies of very different styles, the rainbow fish and every year's compulsory sprain of the artistic eye; the butterfly in the upper left corner.

Yes, I'm finally back on board! Christmas took me rather by surprise with all it's busyness this year, hence the horrible delay of photos. Nevertheless, I do have a photo of every breakfast I've had since the last time, so buckle up and hold on tight!

No comments: