Thursday, February 2

Day 181

Photobucket


A week old croissant. The rest is irrelevant. (Not really, an orange and yogurt with ultimate müesli and choco gojis.)

It's been unbelievably cold here this past week, and I hear the following week, too. The beginning of the year is so dark and depressing and cold and routine and BORING here in Finland that it's almost impossible to keep warm, either physically or even mentally. I'm trying the best I can to keep my spirits up, but I would pretty much give my left arm (not really, I need it to make cappuccinos at work!) to have some Excitement. Stir my world up, universe! Send me surprises (like THIS ONE, this little beautiful necklace (I know, it's tiny in the photo, try to make something out of it) that arrived in the mail today, just in time for breakfast! Thank you, Sanna <3)! Take me by surprise! Go ahead! If even Something! Anything!

I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

1 comment:

Iisa said...

Ooooooooooooooh that lovely leafy thing! Why can't I eat it, Why ?!