Thursday, August 7

You can be in my dream if I can be in your dream, I said that.

Eilen aamulla äiti herätti mut aikaisin, sillä enoni oli soittanut ex tempore että lähdetäänpä mökkeilemään päiväksi, ota tytöt mukaan.

Well now, if one picture tells more than one thousand words, how much do nine pictures tell? I wouldn't know, even if I would have done the amount of maths I should have done by this time. So I'll let you decide.

Hmm, I'm getting fond of these multipicturethingies. What do you think of them?

2 comments:

graffitihead said...

MORE THAN NINE THOUSAND! :D








...what? I can do mathematic mumbo jumbo, I can.

Tykkään että toimii erittäin hyvin, tulee mieleen taulusarjat. Varsinkin alarivin vasemmanpuolimmaisin ja ylärivin oikeanpuolimmaisin miellyttävät silmää. Jälkimmäisessä hieno perspektiivi. I call it innovative!

Maaret said...

..Okay, smarty pants, maybe if you think logically, but you can never be sure when it comes to pictures and words and their interrelation. It ain't that easy, rr! XD

(Now who's trying to defence their point of views, not me XD)

Se on mukava kuulla. ^^ Ja kiitos kehuista, tuo yläkulmassa on ainaki sellanen mistä perspektiivistä ennoo ennen kuvannukkaan. Menin vaan ympäri taloa ja räpsin.